Carrier Corner: Spring 2016
June 7, 2016 |
- Sun Life completed the purchase of Assurant Employee Benefits on March 1, 2016. For the next several months, it will continue to be business as usual.
Dental Care Plus
- Members now have access to the new Oral Health Center. The Oral Health Center provides dental health articles and videos on topics such as: bad breath, cavities, children’s oral health, and preventive care. Dental Care Plus is partnering with Dear Doctor, the leading provider of dental information for healthcare consumers, to provide this extensive resource.
- Starting January 1, 2017, HumanaVitality will have a new name—Go365 by Humana.
- InHealth has been ordered into liquidation by the Ohio Department of Insurance. Groups have been advised to move to a different carrier by no later than July 1, 2016.
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMO has transitioned their COBRA administration from Ceridian to WageWorks.